1. On your iPad navigate to General (general reviews) > Network
2. Tap ‘Add VPN Configuration’.
3. On the ‘PPTP’ tab begin to enter your VPN server details.
The settings should be inputted as follows: Your server address is the
description. In the ‘Account’ field place your username
provided to you. RSA SecurID should be set to OFF. Your password is
the password issued to you by us. Encryption should be set to AUTO.
Send all Traffic should be set to ON. No proxy settings are needed.
4. Hit ‘Save’.
5. You should now see the connection you created displayed below ‘Choose
a Configuration’. Make sure the connection is selected and marked
with a tick.
6. Once you’re happy everything is in order, hit the ‘ON/OFF‘
option beside ‘VPN‘. This will activate your brand new VPN
server connection. Once connected you’ll see a little icon with
the letters ‘VPN’ appear beside the Wi-Fi indicator in the
top left of your iPad’s screen.